Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DORRINGTON INVESTMENT P L C
Buying and selling of own real estate
- London -
Financial Score Check
DORRINGTON INVESTMENT P L C has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DORRINGTON INVESTMENT P L C, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1959 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DORRINGTON INVESTMENT P L C
- Trading Name
- Dorrington Investment PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Manfred Stanley GorvyDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Mr Duncan James SalvesenDirector1997-01-05 - Present
Dr Sean GorvyDirector2001-01-07 - Present
Mr Alan Jay LeibowitzDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Mr John Patrick KennedyDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Trevor MorossDirector1992-01-07 - Present