Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BEAUFORT AIR-SEA EQUIPMENT LIMITED
- Birkenhead -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BEAUFORT AIR-SEA EQUIPMENT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BEAUFORT AIR-SEA EQUIPMENT LIMITED, located in Birkenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1952 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BEAUFORT AIR-SEA EQUIPMENT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Beaufort Air-Sea Equipment Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Ralph BatesDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr Brian Mark StringerDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Simon Benedict WitheyDirector2012-01-02 - Present