Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DAWNFRESH SEAFOODS LIMITED
Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs
- Lanarkshire -
Financial Score Check
DAWNFRESH SEAFOODS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
DAWNFRESH SEAFOODS LIMITED, located in Lanarkshire, United Kingdom, operates in the Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DAWNFRESH SEAFOODS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Dawnfresh Sea Foods Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher DukeDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Alastair Eric Hotson SalvesenDirector1987-11-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Thomas CookseyDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Gideon PringleDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr John Alexander HendersonDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Philip CassidyDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Barry ChungDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mrs Helen Fraser Dunn MuirDirector2010-01-04 - Present