Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HARGREAVES HAMILTON WORKWEAR LTD
- Bolton -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HARGREAVES HAMILTON WORKWEAR LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HARGREAVES HAMILTON WORKWEAR LTD, located in Bolton, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HARGREAVES HAMILTON WORKWEAR LTD
- Trading Name
- Hargreaves Hamilton Workwear Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Charles William NuttallDirector2012-11-02 - Present