Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ACCRINGTON BRUSH CO. LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- Bolton -
Financial Score Check
ACCRINGTON BRUSH CO. LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ACCRINGTON BRUSH CO. LIMITED, located in Bolton, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1963 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ACCRINGTON BRUSH CO. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Accrington Brush Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Antony Hugh FarnworthDirector1991-01-03 - Present
Ms Vanessa Janet FarnworthDirector1998-11-01 - Present