Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CORDIANT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
CORDIANT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CORDIANT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Advertising agencies industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CORDIANT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cordiant Communications Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Paul SweetlandDirector2003-01-08 - Present
Mr Andrew Grant Balfour ScottDirector2003-01-08 - Present
Mr Charles Ward Van Der WelleDirector2013-01-09 - Present