Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STOCKTON CASTING COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
Casting of iron
- Bishop Auckland -
Financial Score Check
STOCKTON CASTING COMPANY LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STOCKTON CASTING COMPANY LIMITED(THE), located in Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom, operates in the Casting of iron industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STOCKTON CASTING COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- The Stockton Casting Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Clifford LaverickDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Robert John YorkeDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Alexander Jones RamsayDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Stephen KeelanDirector2009-01-01 - Present