Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
KIDDIE OF SOUTHPORT LIMITED
Manufacture of office and shop furniture
- Southport, -
Financial Score Check
KIDDIE OF SOUTHPORT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
KIDDIE OF SOUTHPORT LIMITED, located in Southport,, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of office and shop furniture industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- KIDDIE OF SOUTHPORT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Kiddie of Southport Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen HolmesDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Steven HootonDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Trevor HolmesDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr David John SaleDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Mr Peter Maurice LordDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Mr Paul Keith DonoghueDirector2003-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew Gordon CargillDirector2003-01-03 - Present