Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN HARRISON (STOCKTON) LIMITED
Manufacture of paper and paperboard containers other than sacks and bags
- Stockton On Tees -
Financial Score Check
JOHN HARRISON (STOCKTON) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN HARRISON (STOCKTON) LIMITED, located in Stockton On Tees, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of paper and paperboard containers other than sacks and bags industry. The company was incorporated in 1910 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN HARRISON (STOCKTON) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Harrison Packaging
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael FrenchDirector2000-01-07 - Present
Mr John Howard WhiteheadDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr Michael Lawrence BaumDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mrs Mary CaffryDirector2007-01-06 - Present