Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TRIDENT SERVICES HOLDINGS (OSL) LIMITED
Printing (other than printing of newspapers and printing on labels and tags) n.e.c.
- Woolwich -
Financial Score Check
TRIDENT SERVICES HOLDINGS (OSL) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TRIDENT SERVICES HOLDINGS (OSL) LIMITED, located in Woolwich, United Kingdom, operates in the Printing (other than printing of newspapers and printing on labels and tags) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TRIDENT SERVICES HOLDINGS (OSL) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Trident Services Holdings (Office Supplies London) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark Raymond TacklingDirector1997-01-05 - Present
Mr Anthony FairbairnDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Thomas William CooperDirector2005-01-04 - Present
Mr David Charles SpurginDirector1997-01-05 - Present