Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARRTREE DEVELOPMENTS LTD
Buying and selling of own real estate
- Harrogate -
Financial Score Check
MARRTREE DEVELOPMENTS LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARRTREE DEVELOPMENTS LTD, located in Harrogate, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 1937 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARRTREE DEVELOPMENTS LTD
- Trading Name
- Brighouse Estate Company (Contractors) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Frank William MarshallDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr William Ross MarshallDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr George Henry Ross MarshallDirector2000-11-01 - Present