Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BELLA ITALIA RESTAURANTS LIMITED
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BELLA ITALIA RESTAURANTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BELLA ITALIA RESTAURANTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Licensed restaurants industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BELLA ITALIA RESTAURANTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bella Italia Restaurants Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John DerkachDirector2012-01-08 - Present
Mr Mohan MansiganiDirector2004-01-07 - Present
Mr Timothy John DoubledayDirector2014-07-04 - Present
Mr Stephen RichardsDirector2014-04-30 - Present