Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANGLO-CARIBBEAN SHIPPING CO. LIMITED
Other transportation support activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
ANGLO-CARIBBEAN SHIPPING CO. LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ANGLO-CARIBBEAN SHIPPING CO. LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other transportation support activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANGLO-CARIBBEAN SHIPPING CO. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Anglo-Caribbean Shipping Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Miss Julia Cardid Lopez FigueredoDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Alberto Velasco AzcuyDirector2014-01-03 - Present