Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LEEDS AND BRADFORD BOILER COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c.
- Pudsey -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LEEDS AND BRADFORD BOILER COMPANY LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LEEDS AND BRADFORD BOILER COMPANY LIMITED(THE), located in Pudsey, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1892 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LEEDS AND BRADFORD BOILER COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- LBBC Beechwood
- Company Registration Number
Mr Howard Owen PickardDirector1992-01-09 - Present
Mr Robert David PickardDirector2004-01-04 - Present