Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOTUN PAINTS (EUROPE) LIMITED
Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings, mastics and sealants
- Flixborough, Scunthorpe -
Financial Score Check
JOTUN PAINTS (EUROPE) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOTUN PAINTS (EUROPE) LIMITED, located in Flixborough, Scunthorpe, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of paints, varnishes and similar coatings, mastics and sealants industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOTUN PAINTS (EUROPE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Jotun Paints (Europe) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Marianne Terland NilsenDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael John YoungDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Kjell GundersenDirector2013-01-01 - Present