Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
I.N.E.C. ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft
- London -
Financial Score Check
I.N.E.C. ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
I.N.E.C. ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- I.N.E.C. ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Inec Engineering Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Milica TravicaDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Vladimir MilovanovicDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Vladimir VisnjicDirector2005-01-09 - Present