Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SHEPHERD FOODS (LONDON) LIMITED
Retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating
- London -
Financial Score Check
SHEPHERD FOODS (LONDON) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SHEPHERD FOODS (LONDON) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SHEPHERD FOODS (LONDON) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Shepherd Foods (London) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Geoffrey WillardDirector2000-01-01 - Present
Sir Edward Macmillan TaylorDirector1990-01-09 - Present
Mr John Alexander Wallace ShepherdDirector1991-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard Charles Scrimgeor ShepherdDirector2008-01-03 - Present