Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOWARD LLOYD & COMPANY,LIMITED
Activities of financial services holding companies
- Slough -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HOWARD LLOYD & COMPANY,LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HOWARD LLOYD & COMPANY,LIMITED, located in Slough, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of financial services holding companies industry. The company was incorporated in 1912 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOWARD LLOYD & COMPANY,LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Howard Lloyd & Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr William Richard MordanDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Dr Patrick Norris ClementsDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Ms Candida Jane DaviesDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr William Richard MordanDirector2012-07-31 - Present