Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STEELCASE HOLDING LIMITED
Manufacture of office and shop furniture
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
STEELCASE HOLDING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
STEELCASE HOLDING LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of office and shop furniture industry. The company was incorporated in 1978 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STEELCASE HOLDING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Steelcase (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nevil Charles LeeDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark Richard SpraggDirector2006-01-07 - Present
Mr Stefan ThielmannDirector2010-11-01 - Present