Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HOWARD SMITH PAPER GROUP LIMITED
Wholesale of other intermediate products
- London -
Financial Score Check
HOWARD SMITH PAPER GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HOWARD SMITH PAPER GROUP LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of other intermediate products industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HOWARD SMITH PAPER GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Paper Linx Web
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard John HealdDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew John PriceDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Joost Willem Peter SmallenbroekDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Marc JacobsDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Frank James MoranDirector2012-11-02 - Present