Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THOMAS ARMSTRONG (CONSTRUCTION) LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Maryport -
Financial Score Check
THOMAS ARMSTRONG (CONSTRUCTION) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THOMAS ARMSTRONG (CONSTRUCTION) LIMITED, located in Maryport, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1964 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THOMAS ARMSTRONG (CONSTRUCTION) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Thomas Armstrong (Construction) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Keith DenhamDirector1991-01-03 - Present
Mr Paul ArmstrongDirector1995-11-02 - Present
Mr Steven ParkDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Stuart Alexander HoylesDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr David AtkinsonDirector1991-01-03 - Present
Mr Barry Raymond DenhamDirector2003-01-09 - Present
Mr Jonathan Maxwell TibbittsDirector2003-01-09 - Present