Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EGHOYAN'S PITTA BAKERY LIMITED
Manufacture of bread; manufacture of fresh pastry goods and cakes
- London -
Financial Score Check
EGHOYAN'S PITTA BAKERY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EGHOYAN'S PITTA BAKERY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of bread; manufacture of fresh pastry goods and cakes industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EGHOYAN'S PITTA BAKERY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Eghoyan's Pitta Bakery Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew CharalambousDirector2007-01-01 - Present
Mr John Richard WaltonDirector2013-01-06 - Present