Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANDERSON & SHEPPARD LIMITED
Other manufacturing n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
ANDERSON & SHEPPARD LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ANDERSON & SHEPPARD LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other manufacturing n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANDERSON & SHEPPARD LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Anderson & Sheppard Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Josie RowlandDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Mr John Richard HitchcockDirector1993-01-03 - Present
Mr Christopher LarlhamDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Anda RowlandDirector2006-01-03 - Present