Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HAYTHORNTHWAITE & SONS LIMITED
Manufacture of men's outerwear, other than leather clothes and workwear
- Weybridge -
Financial Score Check
HAYTHORNTHWAITE & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HAYTHORNTHWAITE & SONS LIMITED, located in Weybridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of men's outerwear, other than leather clothes and workwear industry. The company was incorporated in 1931 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HAYTHORNTHWAITE & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Haythornthwaite & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Shabir Sultan AzamDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Mohammed Muazzam AzamDirector2012-01-05 - Present