Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN PULSFORD ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Wholesale of office furniture
- St Albans -
Financial Score Check
JOHN PULSFORD ASSOCIATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN PULSFORD ASSOCIATES LIMITED, located in St Albans, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of office furniture industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN PULSFORD ASSOCIATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- JPA Furniture
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Christopher Eales PulsfordDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Mr John Graham Michael PulsfordDirector1992-01-03 - Present
Ms Fiona Elizabeth Anne EdwardsDirector2003-01-01 - Present