Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SHEFFIELD AND COMPANY,LIMITED
Silviculture and other forestry activities
- Carlisle -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SHEFFIELD AND COMPANY,LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SHEFFIELD AND COMPANY,LIMITED, located in Carlisle, United Kingdom, operates in the Silviculture and other forestry activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SHEFFIELD AND COMPANY,LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sheffield & Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Robert SheffieldDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Douglas Cameron SmithDirector2001-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew George SheffieldDirector2001-01-03 - Present
Mr Edward John SheffieldDirector2001-01-03 - Present