Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FOSROC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Manufacture of other chemical products n.e.c.
- Tamworth -
Financial Score Check
FOSROC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FOSROC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Tamworth, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other chemical products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FOSROC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fosroc International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Braden Lee HarrisDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Ms Anna MoodyDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Douglas George JohnsonDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Wayne Richard Adrian ZakersDirector2010-01-06 - Present