Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WESTCON AFRICA (UK) LIMITED
Other information technology and computer service activities
- Cirencester -
Financial Score Check
WESTCON AFRICA (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WESTCON AFRICA (UK) LIMITED, located in Cirencester, United Kingdom, operates in the Other information technology and computer service activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WESTCON AFRICA (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Westcon Africa (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr William Odhiambo OduolDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr John Michael WolfendenDirector2010-01-07 - Present