Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TRACE PAYROLL SERVICES LIMITED
Data processing, hosting and related activities
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
TRACE PAYROLL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
TRACE PAYROLL SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Data processing, hosting and related activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1965 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TRACE PAYROLL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Trace Information Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David William MarchantDirector2001-01-03 - Present
Mr Ian Thomas DavidsonDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr Richard Jonathan WolfeDirector2001-01-03 - Present
Mr Peter Ian StolermanDirector1989-11-02 - Present
Mr Andrew BellDirector2003-01-09 - Present