Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CARRINGTON HULL ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Preparation and spinning of textile fibres
- London -
Financial Score Check
CARRINGTON HULL ASSOCIATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CARRINGTON HULL ASSOCIATES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Preparation and spinning of textile fibres industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CARRINGTON HULL ASSOCIATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Carrington Hull Associates Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher TannerDirector2001-01-07 - Present
Mr Mark Ying Cheng ChoDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael Andrew HillDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mrs Kathryn ColesDirector2003-01-05 - Present