Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTER TERMINALS IMMINGHAM LIMITED
Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities of division 49
- Redhill -
Financial Score Check
INTER TERMINALS IMMINGHAM LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INTER TERMINALS IMMINGHAM LIMITED, located in Redhill, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities of division 49 industry. The company was incorporated in 1929 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTER TERMINALS IMMINGHAM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Immingham Storage Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard Douglas SammonsDirector1994-01-01 - Present
Mr Martyn Joseph Augustine LyonsDirector2004-01-02 - Present
Mr Keith Lionel JacksonDirector2010-01-01 - Present