Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SIEMENS RAIL AUTOMATION HOLDINGS LIMITED
Manufacture of other transport equipment n.e.c.
- Camberley -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SIEMENS RAIL AUTOMATION HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SIEMENS RAIL AUTOMATION HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Camberley, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other transport equipment n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1881 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SIEMENS RAIL AUTOMATION HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Siemens Rail Automation Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen John BarryDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Olcay YilmazDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Andrew Douglas HallDirector2013-01-05 - Present
SMR AUTOMOTIVE MIRRORS UK LIMITED
ALBION AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED
AL-KO KOBER LIMITED
HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS UK LTD.
BAE SYSTEMS GLOBAL COMBAT SYSTEMS BRIDGING LIMITED
Farnborough aerospace centre
THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATOR UK LIMITED
SIGNALLING SOLUTIONS LIMITED