Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GUARDIAN ASSURANCE LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
GUARDIAN ASSURANCE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GUARDIAN ASSURANCE LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 1893 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GUARDIAN ASSURANCE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Guardian Assurance Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen James GrovesDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr John Leonard WybrewDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Mr Andrew Seaton BirrellDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Michel Joachim TilmantDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Dr Ian Bruce OwenDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Jonathan YatesDirector2012-01-03 - Present