Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
IBM UNITED KINGDOM HOLDINGS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Portsmouth -
Financial Score Check
IBM UNITED KINGDOM HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
IBM UNITED KINGDOM HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Portsmouth, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1912 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- IBM UNITED KINGDOM HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- IBM UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Alexander LeonardDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr David Aaron Patrick StokesDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Ms Naomi Juliet HillDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Austin SmithDirector2012-01-09 - Present