Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE LUREX COMPANY LIMITED
Preparation and spinning of textile fibres
- Leicester -
Financial Score Check
THE LUREX COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE LUREX COMPANY LIMITED, located in Leicester, United Kingdom, operates in the Preparation and spinning of textile fibres industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE LUREX COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Lurex Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Edward Sebastian HoggDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Hugo WolframDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Ms Janet Elizabeth LangdellDirector1992-01-07 - Present
Mr Christopher Maurice Hallard BlakeDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Bertrand James HoggDirector2004-01-07 - Present