Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
URSCHEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft
- Leicester -
Financial Score Check
URSCHEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
URSCHEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Leicester, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- URSCHEL INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Urschel International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert R UrschelDirector1993-01-03 - Present
Mr Hans-Peter BruendlerDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Johannes Gerardus Maria Van Der HorstDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mrs Florence Le MasleDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mrs Helena Cristina GomesDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Hugh Edward WatsonDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Daniel MarchettiDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Timothy O'BrienDirector2002-01-06 - Present
Mr Patrick Charles UrschelDirector2002-01-06 - Present