Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROLLS-ROYCE MARINE POWER OPERATIONS LIMITED
Manufacture of steam generators, except central heating hot water boilers
- Derby -
Financial Score Check
ROLLS-ROYCE MARINE POWER OPERATIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ROLLS-ROYCE MARINE POWER OPERATIONS LIMITED, located in Derby, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of steam generators, except central heating hot water boilers industry. The company was incorporated in 1959 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROLLS-ROYCE MARINE POWER OPERATIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Rolls-Royce Marine Power Operations Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jason Stewart SmithDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Lawrence John HaynesDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Jeremy William Morris HallDirector2006-01-07 - Present
Mr Andrew John GordonDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr John HoltDirector2011-01-04 - Present
Mr David Leon OrrDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Steven Roy DeardenDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Lawrence John HaynesDirector2009-05-15 - Present