Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MCGEE CIVIL ENGINEERING LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Wembley -
Financial Score Check
MCGEE CIVIL ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MCGEE CIVIL ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Wembley, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1963 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MCGEE CIVIL ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- McGee Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Neil Grant StoneDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr Graham Michael PayneDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Mr Michael Thomas McGeeDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr John Joseph HennesseyDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Paul BlandDirector2005-01-02 - Present
Mr Declan Gerard SherryDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr Brain James McGeeDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr John Paul McGeeDirector1992-01-01 - Present