Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
VODAFONE UK INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Newbury -
Financial Score Check
VODAFONE UK INVESTMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
VODAFONE UK INVESTMENTS LIMITED, located in Newbury, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1966 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- VODAFONE UK INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Vodafone UK Investments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Diane McIntyreDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr David Nigel EvansDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Ms Joanne Sarah FinchDirector2009-11-01 - Present