Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CROWN PACKAGING UK LIMITED
Manufacture of light metal packaging
- Carlisle -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
CROWN PACKAGING UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CROWN PACKAGING UK LIMITED, located in Carlisle, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of light metal packaging industry. The company was incorporated in 1921 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CROWN PACKAGING UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Crown Packaging UK PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Didier Michel SourisseauDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr John DavidsonDirector1995-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter William LockleyDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Paul William BrowettDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr John ClintonDirector2002-11-02 - Present
Mr Laurent WatteauxDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter Alexander NuttallDirector2006-01-09 - Present