Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MECHANICAL COMPONENTS LIMITED
- Ashford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MECHANICAL COMPONENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MECHANICAL COMPONENTS LIMITED, located in Ashford, United Kingdom, operates in the Machining industry. The company was incorporated in 1938 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MECHANICAL COMPONENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mechanical Components Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Adrian Nicholas SoleDirector1989-11-01 - Present
Mrs Stephanie Patricia ElyDirector1999-11-01 - Present
C. RICE ENGINEERING LIMITED
JHS ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD
R.G. TRADE SUPPLIES AND ENGINEERING LIMITED
Stoke on trent
J. & M. EDWARDS PRECISION ENGINEERS LIMITED
ICON ENGINEERING (WISBECH) LTD
NUFAB ENGINEERING LIMITED
QUALITY ENGINEERED PRODUCTS LIMITED