Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INVESCO HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- Henley On Thames -
Financial Score Check
INVESCO HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INVESCO HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Henley On Thames, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1935 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INVESCO HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Amvescap PLC
- Company Registration Number
Ms Loren StarrDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Kevin M. CaromeDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Robert Harris RigsbyDirector2009-01-06 - Present