Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MENTZENDORFF & COMPANY LIMITED
Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages
- London -
Financial Score Check
MENTZENDORFF & COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MENTZENDORFF & COMPANY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MENTZENDORFF & COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mentzendorff & Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jerome Henri PhiliponDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr Etienne BizotDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Jones HawesDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Adrian William Michael BridgeDirector1998-11-02 - Present
Mr Andrew John SmithDirector2002-01-04 - Present