Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FABER PREST LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- 299 Kingston Road Leatherhead -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
FABER PREST LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FABER PREST LIMITED, located in 299 Kingston Road Leatherhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1892 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FABER PREST LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Faber Prest Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Graham Martin StubbsDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Herve Michal LeclercqDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Johannes Gregorius Alphons Marie JansenDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Christopher Claude Lashmer WhistlerDirector2003-01-06 - Present
Mr Graham Martin StubbsDirector2010-12-10 - Present
Mr Christopher Claude Lashmer WhistlerDirector2003-06-04 - Present
Mr Stephen Richard CooperDirector2014-06-12 - Present