Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TYPHOON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Other manufacturing n.e.c.
- Southampton -
Financial Score Check
TYPHOON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TYPHOON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Southampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Other manufacturing n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1948 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TYPHOON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Typhoon International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Ernest CroweDirector1997-01-04 - Present
Sir Michael James BibbyDirector1995-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter John BibbyDirector1995-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen James WardDirector2002-01-01 - Present