Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN E.FELLS & SONS LIMITED
Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages
- Kings Langley -
Financial Score Check
JOHN E.FELLS & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN E.FELLS & SONS LIMITED, located in Kings Langley, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages industry. The company was incorporated in 1920 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN E.FELLS & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John E Fells & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Antony MoodyDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Mr Colin Michael McKenzieDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Mr Paul Douglas SymingtonDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Mr John Andrew Douglas SymingtonDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Mr Edward Jared Macleod ThorntonDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Mr Thomas HenriotDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Miguel Torres MaczassekDirector2013-01-06 - Present