Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOHN BELL & CROYDEN LIMITED
Dispensing chemist in specialised stores
- Coventry -
Financial Score Check
JOHN BELL & CROYDEN LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOHN BELL & CROYDEN LIMITED, located in Coventry, United Kingdom, operates in the Dispensing chemist in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1928 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOHN BELL & CROYDEN LIMITED
- Trading Name
- John Bell & Croyden Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen William AndersonDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Thorsten BeerDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Cormac Gregory David TobinDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Nigel SwiftDirector2013-01-04 - Present