Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GARLOCK PIPELINE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Elland -
Financial Score Check
GARLOCK PIPELINE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GARLOCK PIPELINE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, located in Elland, United Kingdom, operates in the Machining industry. The company was incorporated in 1965 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GARLOCK PIPELINE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pipe Line Seal & Insulator Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert McLeanDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Christopher DrakeDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Robert George ColtonDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Todd Larry AndersonDirector2012-01-06 - Present