Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SEATRADE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
Other publishing activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
SEATRADE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SEATRADE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other publishing activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1951 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SEATRADE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Seatrade Communications
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Wilmot Arden HaymanDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Leslie Charles EneferDirector1999-01-03 - Present
Mr Martin Bentley GibbonsDirector1999-01-03 - Present
Ms Mary Ellen BondDirector2000-11-02 - Present
Ms Vanessa Lynn MiddletonDirector2000-11-02 - Present