Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROMEO TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Wholesale of textiles
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ROMEO TRADING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ROMEO TRADING COMPANY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of textiles industry. The company was incorporated in 1941 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROMEO TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Romeo Trading Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Romie TagerDirector1999-01-09 - Present
Mr Chaim Menachem FrommerDirector1998-01-05 - Present
Mr Simon Jonathan TagerDirector2005-01-04 - Present
Mr Joseph Peter TagerDirector2005-01-04 - Present